UPDATE: Due to the weather forecast, there have been some changes to trick or treat times.
- Berkeley County and the City of Martinsburg has moved trick or treat to Saturday, November 2 from 6-8 pm.
- Berkeley Springs trick or treat has been moved to Saturday, November 2. It will be held from 6 until 8 pm.
- Willamsport will hold trick or treat Friday, November 1 from 6-8 pm.
- Hagerstown moved to Friday 6-8 pm.
- Boonsboro 6-8 pm Saturday
- Clear Spring 6:30-8:30 pm Saturday
- Charles Town: Saturday, November 2 from 6-8 pm.
- Ranson: Saturday, November 2 from 6-8 pm.
We’ll update this page if more changes come in.
Today: A few afternoon t-storms, some severe; otherwise, morning rain; cloudy. High 73. Tonight: Heavy rain and a thunderstorm this evening; mostly cloudy and cooler. Low 40.
MARTINSBURG, W.Va. — Thursday is Halloween! Accuweather predicts “periods of rain” with a low dropping to 44 Thursday evening. All goblins, ghouls and ghosts should grab should remember to grab an umbrella and bundle up!
The following localities in our area are hosting trick or treat from 6 until 8 pm Thursday, in alphabetical order:
- Berkeley County
- Bunker Hill
- Chambersburg, PA
- Falling Waters
- Funkstown, MD
- Harpers Ferry
- Sharpsburg, MD
- Williamsport, MD
The following localities have different times, in alphabetical order:
Berryville, VA: 6 to 8:30 pm
Boonsboro, MD: 5:00p.m.-7:00 pm
Boyce: 6 to 8:30 pm
Middletown: 6 to 9 pm
Paw Paw: 5-7 pm
Stephens City: 5:30 to 8:30 pm
Winchester 6:30-8 pm
The Berkeley Council will host Trunk or Treat on Thursday from 6:00-8:00 pm in the parking lot adjacent to 400 W. Stephen Street in Martinsburg.
Al Gaige/Panhandle News Network